Thursday, June 28, 2007

We're Just Getting Started

June has been a great month of our usual wild and crazy - totaly exhausting adventures (aka-everyday life).
We celebrated our five year wedding anniversary before Father's Day. WOW. Five years already? In five years we have managed to accomplish the following 10 things:

1. three children
2. more on the way (children that is)
3. one-bedroom apartment with five occupants
4. a townhome we love
5. three wards (church locations)
6. eight church callings beween the two of us
7. still one vehicle (the Toyota Corolla!)
8. two undergraduate degrees through four schools
9. fun
10. more fun

We're making it.

3 comments:

amanda said...

Hey Nicole!!!
I am so glad to see you have a blog! I have been wondering how you and your little family are!

Emily Norby said...

Congratulations on the five year anniversary! I can't wait to see what you pack into the next five...
-Emily Norby

John and Sarah said...

You still seem to amaze me with how much you do Nicole. I'll don't think you'll ever slow down!

Nebs (: