
Nic loves to give Spencer kisses (or slobbers as we call HIS kisses). This was one of those moments when I didn't think I would get to the camera in time (and actually, I didn't but this photo still had some sweetness to it). I have found that capturing the moment is an art and science. As thankful as I am for digital cameras so that I can delete those "ah..not exactly what I was hoping for" shots, I kind of wish I was wearing it on my head. Kind of like a head flashlight that you use in caves and such. Oh, and it has to be voice activated so that when I say "CHEESE" it snaps the picture.
1 comment:
Nicole! It's me, Rachelle Hansen (a.k.a. Davis). I got your card and your blog link. Congratulations on the new baby boy! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment