Spencer is our 9 pound wonder! He weighed nine pounds at his four week check-up. That means he gained 1 pound a week since his birth. Great Job, Buddy! We love our new addition and hope he loves us just as much. Children are wonderful creations. I recently read a comment from a woman who cared for several of her own children and an additional child left without parents. When asked how it was possible for her to assume the responsibility for still another child when she had so many of her own, she responded simply that when you love them," one more does not make any difference."
I feel that way.
5 comments:
And that's why you're a terrific mom. I love the shot of the stroller...maybe the kids could move over and make room for me?
You both are so amazing - Nick and I hope to be half as creative, patient and loving as you with our kids! Love the stroller!
Graham gained 3 lbs in his first month. Of course when you start out at 8 lbs 12 oz, that makes him a very big baby these days. It's good to connect with you again. Check out our new blog, jesseandlauren.blogspot.com. It will have more pictures and stuff.
What a beautiful family you have! I finally found your blog by clicking on your comment name on my blog. Sorry I'm so slow.
Congrats Nicole! I can't believe you have 4 kids age 3 and under. I'd ask if you sleep, but I know the answer.
I love your stroller!
Post a Comment