Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm Going to Shake, Shake, Shake My Sillies Out!

I love being silly and so do my kids but they are WAY better at it than I am.



Here is my daughter with a mixing bowl on her head as a hat. How clever!



Here she is at Grandma's house with sunglasses on... upside down. I love to laugh with Daryl and make her laugh. One of her favorite phrases is, " Mommy, tickle ME!"



My sister hosted a fun baby shower for me when I was pregnant with Daryl. One of her great ideas that I loved was making a beaded necklace for my husband to wear the day our daughter was born. Each person at the shower chose a bead and as they threaded the bead onto the necklace they offered one attribute they wished for Daryl to posses. Here is that list of attributes. My daughter is a beautiful little girl. A special daughter of our Heavenly Father. She has been blessed with many Christ-like attributes and as she grows, I witness them growing within her.

Good Health
Sweet Disposition
Laughter
Happiness
Lots of Love
Friends
Smooth delivery - Thanks Alicia!
Safety
Strong
Good Health
Intelligence
Charity
Optimism
Healthy
Compassion
Leader
Obedient to Parents
Cognizant of her blessing
To be just like her mom - Thanks Larissa, you're a wonderful Sister!

1 comment:

John and Sarah said...

Your daughter looks just like a miniture of you! How cute!-Nebs