I love their imaginations! They decided to make a train out of their chairs. The passengers even had tickets and a conductor that used the hole punch to punch their tickets. They sat on the train and the train made several stops and the passengers got on and off and back on again. It was an amazing adventure all from our home office.
Corey is my early riser. If he is not awake by 6 a.m. he is sleeping in. Here he is sitting at the table all prepared for school after breakfast which can be seen at the bar in the background. I came to the realization that since our children wake up relatively early, I need to begin school work early and then we have the rest of the day to play, complete our chores, go on outings and do whatever else we plan or do not plan for the day. I love inspiration!
2 comments:
I have one of those early risers too. As he has gotten older we've been able to train him to at least stay in his room until 6:00. It's nice. Early to bed, early to rise...
I love kids' imaginations too. Yesterday Olivia and Kate came out and put on a play Olivia had written and directed. It was really creative (Kate was pretending to be me and Olivia was narrating my dream). I forgot you lived in New England. Do you live in Boston? It's great to catch up on your family Nicole!
Post a Comment