Exciting times when your baby learns to roll over. Life as you once knew it suddenly changes forever. No longer can I put her down and expect to find her in the same spot. (sniff sniff) Where has the past five months gone? It's passing too quickly.
Miss Lilly in her saucer.
The kids sleeping in their "BIG BED"
"There were four in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll Over, Roll Over', so they all rolled over and Corey fell out there were three in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll Over, Roll Over', so they all rolled over and Nic fell out, there were two in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll Over, Roll Over, so they all rolled over and Spencer fell out and woke up the whole house as he sat there on the floor wailing until his sleep deprived mother came in to get him"
THE END.
When I have heard a thump in the night (sometimes I am so tired I don't hear anything but, when I do) I go in to assess the scene and usually it is Corey that has fallen out of bed. And there he will lay (most times) completely unshaken as if he did not just fall out of his "BIG BED". Other times, it is Nic and he too can sleep through falling out of bed. Spencer... NO he wakes up the entire house. Daryl... never falls out of bed, she gets out of bed and crawls into mine.
1 comment:
She looks so different in that pic in her saucer. She's getting so big. Please post a video of her soon. We miss her and all the other little Freemans.
Post a Comment