Monday, October 12, 2009

October...so far.





My camera has been on the outs and I think I was able to revive it (with some new batteries). I feel like I have missed so much over the last month.
I took the kids to the Fryeburg Fair. It was a lot of fun. They saw all the animals; sheep, lambs, oxen, steers, pigs, swine, Lamas, Alpaca, and horses. I wasn't prepared to pay $20.00 a kid for the rides so we ate fried dough and watched the horse race. While we were walking around, I was pushing the quad stroller and when I glanced back to check on the little ones trailing behind me, I saw that Corey and Nicolas were holding hands. It was priceless. Then I noticed that Spencer was holding hands with Lilly in the stroller. It was another heart-warming moment for mom.
On the way up there (1 1/2 hours) we passed Moose Lake and I fell in love with the landscape. My pictures don't capture the beauty well. Just give me 6 acres on top of that ski slope so that I can wake up every morning overlooking the land and I'll be a happy woman (well, I am happy so, I guess it will add to my happiness).

2 comments:

Gabe and Amber Spencer said...

So pretty!

amanda said...

That really is beautiful! Love the updates on your cute little family.