With six children age six and under... bath time is a big deal. Generally speaking the kids get a bath every night. It's exhausting at times. On this particular night, our dear Lilly was having a fantastic time in the tub and did NOT want to get out. Well, I was on a mission to get all the children bathed and in bed by a certain time so, I pulled her out of the tub kicking, screaming, and protesting. After, a physical battle to get her pajamas on, she was all ready for bed. As I was working to clothe another child I neglected to notice that Lilly was no longer in the room with me. This is where I found her... Oh well.
Here is Spencer at Stake Conference enjoying a good movie in the Relief Society Room while Mom and Dad try to enjoy the adult session of Conference over the intercom.
No comments:
Post a Comment