Friday, December 31, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas







Here are the kids "helping" to put together the 12 Days of Christmas that we sent to our cousins. The tag said:
"On the ____ day of Christmas, my COUSINS sent to me..."
It was fun and challenging because they continued to ask which candy was for them and when they could eat the candy. It was hard to drive the point home that we were doing this activity for SOMEONE ELSE... not for us. The honest response was a disappointed "Oh". In the end, they had fun as we took pictures and sang the 12 days of Christmas.

1 comment:

iamenough said...

They truly enjoyed the 12 days of Christmas Treat! Every morning I heard, "Can we do the 12 days of Christmas this morning!" I had to drive home the point that its an evening activity because we don't eat candy and cookies in the morning. LOL. I have a picture of one of them holding up one of the days on my phone, I need to send to you. Thanks again, it was too cute of an idea!