Rules: Once you've been tagged (if you are reading this, you are tagged) you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I like cold weather. I love snow and even though it snowed here just last week, I didn't mind. "No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow." ~Proverb
2. I want to be the General Contractor for the building of my own home. I graduated with BFA in Interior Design at BYU. I wanted to study Architecture but it was not offered. I considered majoring in Construction Management but didn't.
3. In 2012 I’m going to begin piano lessons. I took lessons for 6 months in 6th grade (I think). I want my kids to play the piano too.
4. I think it would be awesome if one of my children played the Harp. My mission president's daughter played the harp and she would often play for us whenever we were in the mission home. Ever since then I have admired this instrument and anyone who can play it.
5. I LOVE basketball and would have played in college if I hadn’t torn both ACLs.
6. I enjoy skiing but haven’t skied since 2000.
7. I was Prom Queen. I went stag (without a date).
8. I love children.
9. I love to travel. I hope to visit all 50 states and parts of Africa.
10. I have never traveled outside of the United States. Never owned a passport.
11. I always wanted twins and we have twin boys.
12. I love geography.
13. I can sew. I made a wedding dress my junior year in high school. And won a national V.I.C.A. competition the same year.
14. I went to Walt Disney World for the first time at age 23 and can’t wait to go back. LOVED IT.
15. I like country music, which surprised my husband.
16. I am married to a wonderful man. I am older by three years and taller by two inches.
17. I home school our children. Very grateful to be a stay-at-home mom which allows me to do this.
18. I speak Spanish…I need to use it before I lose it. I learned on my mission in Tempe, Arizona and really need to practice more AND teach our children. We only speak it when we don't want the kids to know what we are saying (and they know this).
19. I enjoy reading to my children. I loved my second grade teacher who read to us and I thought it would be awesome when I could read like her and make the stories sound so fun and interesting.
20. I played the flute in elementary and middle school and I want to learn to play again.
21. I am learning to crochet.
22. I like to organize and make lists. Currently, I am into becoming a minimalist. Own Less. Live More.
23. I have one sister who I love and will do anything for her.
24. Last year, I took a ballroom dance class (in college, I took social dance at BYU two semesters), which I really enjoyed. I hope to do it again only with my husband next time.
25. I want to live on a farm and raise animals. I love wide open spaces and hope to own acres and acres of land one day.

I am in the Rainbow Shirt. It was my favorite shirt...sweater and I wore it ALL the time.
4 comments:
I loved this! I learned more about you and felt so happy as I read it!(and I too admire anyone who plays the harp...Eve) I sure love, miss, and admire you!
So glad you took up the challenge! Loved reading this. I too would LOVE to have a farm and huge garden so we could raise and eat our own food. You are awesome Nicole.
How fun!
I loved learning some new and unknown facts about you!
Prom Queen! How cool is that!
I also love architecture! (And I also played the flute, tho sadly my instrument has oxidization issues and is now unplayable. It is something I'd like to re-learn, as I discovered that after I got the braces off (first year in college) I can no longer get a sound to come out of the instrument).
Love learning more about you. Wish we lived close to one another. I'd so go to Lowes and Home Depot with you! It's like Toys R Us for grown ups!
Post a Comment