Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



As usual it was a chore and in the midst of it all I remembered just how crazy I am. However, they always turn out better than I think and afterwards I did say, "It wasn't that bad!"

The individual shots were good too but, I'm not going to post those. I try to have the children's individual photos taken early each year between January and March then a Family Photo taken sometime between September and December (working in a window of time works better for me... hehe).

Happy Clover Day as we say!

5 comments:

ESN said...

Absolutely darling. I love seeing how they are growing.

Andrea said...

Love the St Patty's Day outfits! Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to celebrate with you when school is done!

Belle of the Blues said...

What a beautiful family! They are all so sweet.

wishesUT said...

Completely adorable. You have beautiful children.

Jason and Jamie said...

what a wonderful picture! i love the outfits!