Friday, May 27, 2011

Great Moments of Motherhood

We are LOVING the sunshine and I don't even mind the heat and humidity. Today, I am cleaning the house because all my kiddos are outdoors and that gives me a little breathing room to clean without going into hysterics (because when they are under foot, messes are being made with every turn).

As Spencer goes out to play, I say to him, "Have fun!" To which he replies, "Okay, Mom and Merry Christmas!"
I love that kid!



Here he is with his little brother.

3 comments:

Belle of the Blues said...

Love that little sleeping baby he's snuggled up to! All of your children are so beautiful. I saw your parents last night at the temple =) I recognized your mom right away but it took me a minute to realize to whom she's connected. She's so beautiful! She had on this gorgeous purple skirt, and of course her smile lights up a room.

Tiffanie said...

That's so cute!

wishesUT said...

I'm so happy for the sunshine too! The kids are happy to expend some energy outside and I get to see my house remain clean for at least a five minute period.