You cannot see the moose in the picture but he or she is there on the left. We were on yet another ride on the country roads and it was about 5:30 p.m. and it had just rained. As we were driving I spotted this moose trotting along down the road in front of us. "It's a MOOSE!" I screamed. I quickly grabbed the camera and in that short time it quickly made its exit and retreated back into the woods. It was a thrilling moment for me. I have wanted to see a moose ever since we moved here. You frequently see warning signs on the side of the road but I had yet to encounter a moose. Let me note that I have NO desire to encounter a moose while traveling along the road that would result in a fatal accident but to see one at this safe distance while he trotted AWAY from us was great! Respect the moose. They are enormous.
3 comments:
Hi Hermana! How are you? Just checking my email eventhough I came to the computer to look at craigslist to try and find bikes for my kids before a ward bike ride next week. I should probably call you, but I can't see a phone and I'll probably be distracted by a kid or housework if I go try to find it, so I thought I'd write before I forget! Love you!
I have always wanted to see a moose in the wild! How exciting.
We have spotted a few. Hunter said there was one on his school playground. Thankfully, all kids were inside.
Post a Comment