We are so grateful for our friends in Caribou. Even though we were playing with them lots, I only have these photos??? What happened? I was meaning to capture the bird nest creation. That was awesome and they worked on it for hours. Hannah captured the costume parade and sprinkler fun. My kids still ask if we can buy the swirly sprinkler every time we are in W Mart. We went to the park together and they let us come over when the weather was bad and we just needed to get out. We had a lot of fun together and even though we were sad to leave... we are happy that we will be returning!
Here we are at the Dinosaur Park along the trail picking flowers. The best thing about our kids playing together is that their imaginations would think up such grand adventures. I know there are more adventures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment