Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Girls


I am thankful for my girls. Daryl is our oldest and she is a big help around the house. I see her motherly instincts budding. She enjoys cooking and is always ready and willing to help when and where help is needed. Lilly, is so sweet. She is a little Mama too. She mothers her dollies and nutures them throughout the day. I love both of their smiles and laugher. I love their hugs. I know that Heavenly Father loves these two girls more than I do. He wants them to grow up to be valiant as they choose the right and grow stronger in their faith. They will come to know better of who He is as their Father and who they are as His daughters. I have a great responsibility to lead by example and love them as He would have me do. What a blessing!




No comments: