I love my boys. I remember thinking as a youth babysitting for the Gaskins who had two boys and the Mortinsens who had four boys that when I had a family one day, I wanted ALL boys. Our daughter does give me variety, so I am happy to have her, espcially first. Anyway, true to my thoughts then, I enjoy my boys. For example, as I blog away on the computer, Corey is laying on the floor next to me with his cars lined up on his train tracks. Quiet and content. Then there is Nicolas, who just handed me the new box of Nutrigrain bars we bought yesterday from BJ's. This means he climbed onto the counter to get it. He carried the heavy thing down the stairs and while hefting it into my lap (where Specner is currently laying) he says "SNACK!". Well, that's the end of this post. "It's snack time boys and girl!"
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Let's hear it for the boys!
I love my boys. I remember thinking as a youth babysitting for the Gaskins who had two boys and the Mortinsens who had four boys that when I had a family one day, I wanted ALL boys. Our daughter does give me variety, so I am happy to have her, espcially first. Anyway, true to my thoughts then, I enjoy my boys. For example, as I blog away on the computer, Corey is laying on the floor next to me with his cars lined up on his train tracks. Quiet and content. Then there is Nicolas, who just handed me the new box of Nutrigrain bars we bought yesterday from BJ's. This means he climbed onto the counter to get it. He carried the heavy thing down the stairs and while hefting it into my lap (where Specner is currently laying) he says "SNACK!". Well, that's the end of this post. "It's snack time boys and girl!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww..Nicole look at your boys. All so cute. I found your blog on Amandas. It's so much fun to reconnect w/ everyone. Your posts are touching.
Post a Comment