"Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? Whom seekest thou? She supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
"Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master."
The Easter story is a story of rejoicing. The tomb was empty on the third day. Christ had risen. I know that Christ lives. I know it is only through Him that we may rise after death. Death is not the end.
It was a beautiful Spring day! Pretty in Pink!
Corey was exploring and inspecting the critters that could be crawling in the grass.
Nicolas kept dodging the camera but, I finally got a few pics of him in his Easter Suit.
1 comment:
Nicole!! Your kids are soo adorable! I love the easter outfits! I hate laundry! It is neverending for me too!
Post a Comment