Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Family First



One of my goals for 2009 is to focus on my family and making our home a haven. One of the things that I have really wanted is individual photos of each of my children and a family portrait each year displayed in our home. So far, the last two years, we have managed to have a family portrait. This year is looking promising as well. Especially since today I just popped on over to the Picture People and had this photo taken of the kids and me. I also had their individual pictures taken and they turned out great. My husband and my children are very important to me. I cherish them and want to exemplify that through my everyday actions throughout the coming year.

4 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

Such a cute picture. As hard as it is to get the pictures taken, they are so precious. Thanks for sharing your sweet picture with us and Congrats on the little girl and Darrel's acceptance! Spring time is the girl season I guess. Keep in touch!

Mitzi said...

I like the picture!

virg said...

Is Spencer holding a toothbrush!? Love it!!

Nicole said...

yep, Spencer is holding a toothbrush. It was the only way to get him to sit still for the photo.