Happiness is Homemade
Yes !!!!!!!!!! The score is even!
I am really excited for you and your family! Daryl will be a great big sister!
Yeah! I bet Daryl is so happy!
Congratulations! Is Lillian the name you picked? I love it!
Have a safe move and a great last trimester!! I am jealous you get 5 kids with only 4 pregnancies!! It was so nice to meet you at the museum! God be with you til we meet again :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes !!!!!!!!!! The score is even!
I am really excited for you and your family! Daryl will be a great big sister!
Yeah! I bet Daryl is so happy!
Congratulations! Is Lillian the name you picked? I love it!
Have a safe move and a great last trimester!! I am jealous you get 5 kids with only 4 pregnancies!! It was so nice to meet you at the museum! God be with you til we meet again :)
Post a Comment