
My wonderful husband surprised me Monday evening with a dinner date. The last time we went on a dinner date was... before Spencer was born and he is 14 months old now. Needless to say it was a special occasion and memorable night. It may be another 3 years before something like that happens again.
Darrel really loves me and it's a good feeling to know that you are loved by the one you love the most. I appreciate his dedication to me and our family. He is patient with me and very loving. What a blessing that I chose him and he chose me. I know I have said this before but, I really believe that he is the only man on earth who would have leaped with me into this adventure that we are in known as family life. I am happier today than I was when we were first married and I never would have imagined then, being where I am today.
Life is great and today is a happy day!
2 comments:
I'm curious to see what you thought of the melting pot. Is it worth visiting? More importantly, was it worth the money?
I love the picture of you two!
Post a Comment