
Well...it's early in the morning and I cannot sleep. Yes, Darrel is working a night shift. I seriously have insomnia when he works nights. Or maybe it's pure sympathy pains because he is up all night and so I feel like I have to be up all night too? Only... guess who is up with the kids the next day while hubby is resting from a long, hard night at work? Not so smart to stay up. Okay... before I make myself go to bed and get five hours of sleep, I found this cleaning schedule here and think it's something I should implement along with this. He he!
Cleaning Schedule
Daily Chores
Wash dishes
Wipe counters (kitchen and bathrooms)
Sweep kitchen
Clean the kitchen sink
Wipe inside of microwave
Quick tidy of the house
Monday
Sweep/Vacuum Downstairs
Sanitize Garbage Cans
Tuesday
Dust (All rooms)
Wipe down appliances
Three loads of laundry (from start to finish)
Wednesday
Tidy the bedrooms
Tidy/organize one other thing(like a closet or drawer)
Three loads of laundry (from start to finish)
Thursday
Take out the trash
Clean out refridgerator
Sweep all floors
Three loads of laundry (from start to finish)
Friday
Clean the bathrooms
Mop floors
Vacuum All Floors
Pay Bills
Grocery Shopping
Saturday
Change sheets
Three loads of laundry (from start to finish)
Clean out car and purse
Sunday Dinner Prep
Sunday
Church
Family Home Evening
Menu Plan
3 comments:
The flaw I see in all of this? It only allows you 3 loads of laundry before heaping "finish laundry" on you on Saturday, usually the busiest day of the week! My SIL (Tim's wife) cleans one day a week. She blocks it out on her calendar each week, doesn't shower or get dressed, but cleans all day long. I just try and see through the messes.
Revised: Three loads of laundry (from start to finish) on Tues. Wed. Thurs.
Looks like a good schedule. You'll have to let me know how it works!
Post a Comment