Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Lilly




My friend Holly took these pictures of Lilly when she was 8 days old.
Seeing how beautiful these turned out I wished I had them done for our other children too. Sorry to say that Alisa offered to photograph the boys and I never took her up on it. I was so consumed and overwhelmed that I let it pass me by.

Having Lilly has been a delight. My recovery has been the best out of my previous sections. Hooray! The kids still adore her and I love holding her throughout the day. I love the way she smells. Hearing her baby snorts. Watching her stretch. And catching the random smiles that are just so cute!

I recently saw my niece Mya and she told her mommy that she wants to have a lot of babies just like Aunt Cole. Babies are the best! Love you, Mya!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

NIcole! I happened upon your blog and I am so glad I did. i have been dying to see pictures of cute little Lilly! You have the cutest babies! I am glad every one in your house is doing well.

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Darling! She is so cute!

ESN said...

Oh she is so precious. Thanks for sharing these pics. Keep taking lots of them. Pictures are things you will never regret having.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Ohhhh so cute! Congratulations!!!!

HailerStar said...

Eeee, a Lily in a Basket! So very adorable!

virg said...

She's gorgeous!! Just like her mom. :) We still on for this coming Sat.? Let me know. I'll call you later on this week.

Six Boy's Dad said...

Yay!!! Those are really great pictures.