One day Daryl came up with this idea to put Lilly's hospital hat on her head. She is so excited about her little sister. She goes through the baby clothes daily and tells me how cute they are and how pretty Lilly will look in each outfit. Even though she is not into wearing clothes she is happy to dress Lilly in various dresses and onsies.
If you came to my door right now, you would see that none of children are clothed. It's not because I don't believe in clothing my children or because I got a late start to the day. It's not even because we are in the midst of moving and I just have so much to do that it I bypass clothing them. My children can undress in record time. A common phrase around the house is,
"Where are your clothes?!" or
"Why did you take your clothes off?" and
"I just put those clothes on you, don't take them off!"
Dressing four kids multiple times a day gets old real fast so... I just let it go. AND it doesn't matter what the temperature is in or outside of the house, they still take them off and then complain that they are cold!
1 comment:
This post made me laugh out loud! I used to babysit a kid named Noah who would take his clothes off, run around the house and call himself Nature Boy.
Post a Comment