Oh Freemans!! It is so good to see your family! I love to see how much you have all grown! The kids have grown so much, and now there are 5!! Wow, how fun, you are an amazing mom Nicole. I am glad that all is going well with Lilly. Thanks for checking our blog so I could find yours!! It is fun to read and see all that is going on. Hope all is going well.. Are you guys in school still?
4 comments:
Oh Freemans!! It is so good to see your family! I love to see how much you have all grown! The kids have grown so much, and now there are 5!! Wow, how fun, you are an amazing mom Nicole. I am glad that all is going well with Lilly. Thanks for checking our blog so I could find yours!! It is fun to read and see all that is going on. Hope all is going well.. Are you guys in school still?
How did the move go? It looks like you made it alive! We hope you love Maine and make lots of new friends there. We loved being your friends
Nicole, I've been thinking about you every minute since you left. How are you? Wish I was there to unpack the place. Miss you guys already.
Yeah they are really fantastic four.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment