
I love holidays. Any reason to celebrate is wonderful to me. For this year's Clover Day celebration, I prepared by cleaning the kitchen (my kitchen only gets cleaned on special occasions which is why I should have more of them), and set out our green paper products for breakfast (easy clean up). At each place setting was a green, mini gum ball machine for each child. The gum ball machine is a distraction as it keeps them occupied until I am ready to pull myself out of bed since I was up late cleaning. It works! When I did finally get up at 7 a.m. I made green pancakes, green eggs and bacon with orange juice. This was their first time seeing all the green food and it was a breakfast table filled with lots of "ooohs and aaaahs" After the troops had eaten, it was easy clean up (LOVE it!) as everything went in the trash and the cooking utensils fit in the dishwasher since I didn't have anything else to fill it with.
So far, it's a fun start to a great day!
Kiss me I'm Irish! Really.
1 comment:
SMOOTCH!!!
Happy St Patty's Day. What a great way to celebrate.
Post a Comment