We are going home for THANKSGIVING! Hooray! It has been a little over a year since we saw Mom Williams, my sister, my nieces, and nephew. It will be great to see everyone. This is a great time for our family. Our extended family has grown since my mom married last year (Happy Anniversary!). New and old family traditions are coming together and it is a joyous occasion.
Packing up: I have 10 days to pack up and we move in less than 20. This is an exciting move. Bitter sweet in multiple ways but we like to look forward, move onward and upward.
This pic has nothing to do with this post but, I thought I would post it for fun. Corey and Nicolas at church wearing the chocolate and lemon cupcakes as the Primary sings "Happy, Happy Birthday" to them when they turned FIVE.
6 comments:
Where are you moving to? I miss your sweet family.
Congratulations to both of you!
Wow! So much! I know I said congrats before but... I am so proud and happy for you guys! I think I missed the post on where you are going though.... :)
So exciting! Congratulations, Darrel and family!
Congrats! So glad to hear things are going well. Wherever you land will be super lucky to have you. :)
Wahooooooo! Congrats to all of you! That is a big accomplishment...and you survived! Actually, if I know you you did more than survive. Way to go and best of luck with the future. How fun to stay up there in Maine! Can I come whale watching with you one day? I miss the east coast.
Post a Comment