Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's all coming to a close...

Is it really happening? Is Darrel really graduating in 8 short days? It seems like a dream. 27 months ago... we began this whole grueling process. It has changed us forever. We have struggled. We have triumphed. We have survived. Wow!

8 comments:

Emily Norby said...

What an exciting milestone!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Oh my! That is so amazing! I am really happy, and proud of you all for persevering and making this happen. you all never cease to amaze me!

The Long Family said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! I wish you all the best, seriously! As always, I am amazed at how you guys got this done and are still smiling!!
We miss you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

Heidi Schulz said...

Congratulations!

Six Boy's Dad said...

Way to go! Proud of you.

wishesUT said...

Oh wow! Congratulations to your whole family!

Jessica Brown said...

Amazing! Can't wait til I can say the same thing.