Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Apple...

Dear Apple,

Can you please design a child proof iMac? Specifically, I am in need of a cover for the disc drive. I love the design. It's just not practical for a mother of 6 (mostly my 2 and 4 year-old). In the past, I have taken our computer to your Apple store to have foreign objects removed from the disc drive. The other, times I was skilled enough to remove the foreign objects with my own domestic tools. Most recently, in the midst of moving into our new home I misplaced/lost our credit card. I really needed it. So, I cancelled the lost card and had a new one over-nighted (I really needed it). Well, seven days later, I sat down at my lovely computer and happen to notice a foreign object sticking out of the disc drive. Yep, my credit card. All I can do is shake my head. Anyway, see what you can and let me know. Remember, I'm your number one fan!

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

SupaFlowaPowa said...

Hey, I found your blog by browsing through people who have visited my blog (hope you don't mind, I'm so glad I found your blog!) and I cracked up so hard when I read this post. HAHAHAHA. I'm sure there's an app for that.... you just have to wait a while. Meanwhile, my son won't stop going after the Apple product (like the phone, the ipod, etc.) somehow they must be tasty or covered with sugar or something like that. I finally got the box my ipod came in and gave it to him to eat, he seems to love it so far.

HailerStar said...

I think, at some point, you may have to resort to tape or something to cover the slot! (Now you have my mind spinning on constructive ways to cover the slot without causing damage to the computer and still being child proof ... hmmm ... )