On at least two occasions, Spencer has come to me and said, "Girls talk too much." Each time I thought he was referring to his older sister and this was simply his own personal observation. Well, he and Lilly are watching Peter Pan and I just heard Peter say the same thing in reference to Wendy.
More pics (not related to the post)
Enjoy!

Lucas enjoying some birthday cake

Happy Birthday Spencer #4

Happy Birthday Daryl #7
2 comments:
When I saw the title to this post on my blog I thought "that's from peter pan!" that's funny, they are little sponges. Abi also played "date" for a while, (from Enchanted) and would tell Wesley, "Let's play date! well, you go to dinner and talk about yourselves! a date!" they are little movie mouths in the making
What the 7? I can not believe that your kids are growing so fast! I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment