Monday, July 2, 2012
Someday I'll load our recent photos and post them. Until then, the old ones will do.
It's a fine summer day and I am making improvements... progress... it's a good feeling. I have been working on a kitchen set that was intended for Lilly's 3rd Birthday. Two months later and I think she and her siblings are happy with it.
I had an idea to turn a closet in the upstairs hallway into a desk/mini office space for myself. I finally cut the wood today and made the desk.
Right now, the kids are enjoying Mom's Famous Smoothie at "The Cafe". Now that the kitchen set is completed and in place, the kid table adjacent to it is referred to as "The Cafe". It's a good day. I'm glad I am present to enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Making play kitchens, sawing boards for a desk...all in a day's work, right?! You are awesome!
Sounds so productive!!! My sisters and mine favorite toy growing up was our bright yellow kitchenette :)
Post a Comment