"This is a wonderful time to be living here on earth. Our opportunities are limitless. While there are some things wrong in the world today, there are many things right, such as teachers who teach, ministers who minister, marriages that make it, parents who sacrifice, and friends who help.
"We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues" (Thomas S. Monson, "An Attitude of Gratitude," Ensign, May 1992, 54).
November 1 - I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ in whom I trust and rely on.
November 2- I am grateful for the Holy Ghost and the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the ability and opportunity to seek and receive personal revelation.
November 3-I am grateful for my loving husband.
November 4-I am grateful for my six children who are patient, forgiving and kind.
November 5-I am grateful for my mother and father who gave me a great beginning.
November 6-I am grateful for my sister who has always loved me.
November 7-I am grateful for my spin and core class which allows me to take care of and strengthen my physical body.
November 8- I am grateful for a gardener to take care of our flower garden that has brought beauty and joy to our home and everyday life.
November 9-I am grateful for a little snow.
November 10-I am grateful for inspiring individuals that encourage me to Dare, Dream and Do.
November 11-I am grateful for modern medicine when almost everyone in the house is sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment