"Gratitude may be increased by constantly reflecting on our blessings and giving thanks for them in our daily prayers."
- Elder Steven E. Snow
November 18 - I am grateful for a warm winter coat, my Norwegian hat, gloves and winter boots. LET THE SNOW FLY!!!
November 19 - I am grateful for an active mind. May I continually seek knowledge and broaden my intellect.
November 20 - I am grateful for fabric. I love the textures, the patterns, the colors. I am a fabric junkie. I just cannot resist textiles!
November 21 - I am grateful for my dad who has a talent for working with wood. A true carpenter. I have enjoyed working on a project of my own and have thought about him as I make my cuts, join my wood together and create something functional for for my family to use.
November 22 - I am grateful for family and friends. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. Enjoyed by all who came. The best part of the day was connecting with one another as we sat and talked, ate lunch/dinner and watched the children play together. It was a memorable Thanksgiving.
November 23 - I am grateful for sleigh/wagon rides. Cutting down the Christmas Tree and enjoying a day out with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment