Well, naturally if we have Daughter's Day, there must be a "Son Son Day". The last Sunday in June is now Son Son Day. The name comes from a city term that Darrel has used with our boys. I am not fond of city lingo and Darrel likes to teach the kids certain (appropriate) terms so they can retain their father's second language, "Ya mean" (translation: you know what I mean).
The two special things I chose for the boys were: Balloons and Matchbox Cars.

We had invited friends over to celebrate and all the boys and our one girl had a grand time. Balloons make any party fun. My boys love the cars, Corey especially. He sleeps with them and carries them around the house with him. We also had chocolate cupcakes and all our favorite snacks.
3 comments:
What a great idea. Kids really like it when you take the time to celebrate them.
What good ideas you have. I'll bet the kids really loved being "special" on their days.
Nicole you are so darling! What a great idea!
Post a Comment