Daryl is into telling stories. Very LONG stories. She is remarkably animated with her facial expressions as she tells her stories. In common conversation, some of her regular phrases are,
"That is kind of Funny"
"I know...:
"Maybe someday we can...that would be cool"
"I'm jealous"
"I have an idea!"
No, no. You can't do that by yourself!" (usually said with a very sad face or in tears)
This is Daryl's second year in preschool and she is a pro. She is also delighted to see her friends again on a more regular basis. Daryl has also made it known to us that she wants to be a doctor and that Spencer wants to be a doctor as well. As if four kids in College at the same time wasn't enough - now Med School!!!
Oh, and she loves to make silly faces for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment