Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Boston Museum of Science



I love the Boston Museum of Science! It is really cool. We had to peal our kids out of there.












Darrel and I were here in March of 2004 and we had a blast. I remember thinking to myself then that I couldn't wait until we had children and could bring them. Well we did it and it was hard to leave! We were in the kids space area the entire time but that was enough excitement to contain everyone. I kept thinking, if only I could bring this home and set it up in my basement, my kids would be entertained all day. Nic and Corey enjoyed rolling balls down the ramp while Daryl played at the water table. Spencer loved the baby area with soft blocks and plush toys and a space all his own that was sibling free. We met some people from Maine and Darrel exchanged information this time. We'll see what happens!

Boston is one of my favorite cities. I love the culture, the history, the energy that the city has. It's a great place, I think. I would make a special effort to come to Boston as much as possible while we were in Maine. They have an Aquarium, lots of museums and outdoor productions, history walks and many more cool things that I have yet to explore. One day...

No comments: