Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Photos

Christmas Eve Fun began with the delivery of a crib that we were going to give to darrel's co-worker. We "strapped" it to the roof of the suburban and on the way there...it flew off. We drove to a dumpster instead and delivered the changing tabe without the matching crib. Sorry Co-worker!
We ate dinner at RED LOBSTER... could this be a sign???

Then we spent "Christmas Eve in Washington"!

Nic and Dad at White House Christmas Tree

Darrel and Dad at the White House Christmas Tree

Corey and Dad at the White House Christmas Tree

I am grateful for people who offer to take family photos of us so that I can actually be in a few but, I keep forgetting to ask them zoom in as close as they can. Oh, well.

Spenceee!

Daryl

Nic. Who doesn't love a good read?

Corey. Seen any good movies lately?

I love the magic of Christmas as you see it through the eyes of a child.

1 comment:

Jason and Jamie said...

Fun Christmas pictures! We wanted to make it down to DC to see the tree but didn't this year so it was fun to see your pictures. Have you heard anything from Maine?