Friday, March 27, 2009

Heavy With Child - Well Advanced in Pregnancy



I am having good energy days, and really TIRED days... with each day I feel the "heaviness" of carrying a growing baby as well as the mental and emotional weight of caring for an infant with the ongoing care of 1 toddler and 3 preschoolers.

This pregnancy has flown by. I have 6 more weeks to go. It's a bitter-sweet expectancy. I am looking forward to our daughter's arrival and as that date approaches, so does our move date. I am looking forward to moving as well but, I am not in rush to leave family and friends behind. Especially since I just developed some great friendships that will now become long distant relationships.

So... I am trying to do a little bit of packing each day. A little bit of organizing. A little bit of declutterization (I know that is not a word but I wanted to use it). And REST! I have a friend on bed rest and Darrel (my husband) says to me, "Let's take it easy (referrring to me) because we can't do that". meaning, you CANNOT go on bed rest.

No comments: