Instead of going to bed late I decided to go to bed early and get up early! This is a better concept.
CLEANING:
Yesterday, Darrel was home and lately the poor man has been working himself to death, so he's not here much. However, yesterday he was home and we spent the morning cleaning together! I don't know about other couples but for us (if I'm in a good mood) cleaning is one thing we really enjoy doing together. Now, if you have been to my house during this current pregnancy, you'll know that either
a. I have not been in a good mood
b. Darrel has been working A LOT
c. both a and b
because our house has not been it's cleanest or tidiest. We're both tired. We're both tending to the children and or working and cleaning has not been high on the priority list like it usually is. It's basically been survive... maintain... just get through the day type of mentality. Having said all that, yesterday was a fantastic cleaning day as we scrubbed, washed, folded, and sanitized. The kids entertained themselves and hardly interrupted us which was amazing and we were able to converse and discuss all that has been going on since we are basically like two ships passing in the night. It was a very enjoyable morning activity.
I still haven't implemented my cleaning schedule but I did put together a handy little, blue (my favorite color) "Cleaning Caddy" that really makes, the little bit of cleaning I do, fun! Oh, and by the way, my washer is still not working. The new belt is on but it makes a horrible knocking sound on the spin cycles and leaks water. They are coming today - AGAIN!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your washer! *Hugs* I hope they can fix the problem this time around. *I remember when we moved into this apartment I was so HAPPY to have a washer of my own! Before we were commuting to the in-laws to do wash and it was like being in college again hauling around the laundry bag but more bags cuz there's more than just me! Unfortunately the first time I washed our comforter for our bed the washer leaked all over the floor ... and the handy man's solution, when he came to check on it, was not to put the washer on Xtra large load and not to wash the comforter ... nice, eh?* I hope your washing troubles end soon. *If it's knocking and leaking water, maybe they somehow permanently unbalanced it? So it can't spin right?*
Post a Comment