Monday, September 5, 2011

Day SEVEN-On Location

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We are on location. Originally, I was going to start School this week. However, it became necessary for us to go out of town and that would not have been a good start for school. So, I started a week earlier and I am so glad that I did. Our "classroom" is not here and because we were getting into a routine it has been challenging today to keep on track. Our three little ones (The Youngers) are extra wiggly. Nevertheless, we are going forward and we'll make adjustments and modifications as needed.

This is how our day unfolded:

To The School Room! 9:30 a.m.
The Pledge of Allegiance
Unit Study: US Presidents - John Adams
HandWriting Without Tears - The Letter "N"
Unit Study: LDS Presidents - Brigham Young "A Modern Day Moses"
Charlotte Mason Style Language Lessons: Our Farm Pictures inspired by "The farmer's Children" by Theodore Gerard
Geography: Western Europe - France

Field Trip to the C. Public Library

No comments: