I have waited a long time for this! When my friend went to Brazil she left me with her Dyson, to watch over and protect while she was gone. For anyone who has one knows what this means and how dear of a friend she is. Ever since then it has been my desire to have my very own. June 6, 2008 we took the plunge and walked into Target on a mission. I entered with my husband and four children and we left with an addition to the family.
Everyone... meet BEE. She is a delight and so fun to have around the house. We just love her!
6 comments:
I know what you mean about loving your Dyson! Ron's mom has one and I borrow it on occasion especially when I want to clean my carpets so I get hers and vacuum real good and then steam my carpets and it looks like a professional job when I am done. But now that i am moving to a new hoem without carpet I won't need to borrow it.
Julie
Oh man! I hear ya! It was such a glorious day when I got my Dyson!!!! I really do love it!
And we have hardwood floors throughout most of our house- and it is still perfect for that- I just use it on the hard floor setting then on the carpets and rugs too.
I love the gross out factor of how you can see how much junk you are picking up. Even when the room looks clean!
we love our dyson too!!! it's really one of my favorite possessions
Is she BEE because of her color? Very cute if so. I have always wanted to know what the fuss is about those Dyson vacuums, now I know. Someday I will have to buy one, as for now I have to keep using my ugly kermit the frog green vacuum that is held together with pink yarn. It sounds like the Dyson is definitely worth the investment.
They are expensive but SO worth it. I can see the difference in my carpet. I too, love my Dyson, and consider it an important part of my household. (We ended up going Dyson after our Dirt Devil decided to stop working...easier to pay an expense up front for a Dyson than to have to shell out money every year or so to replace our cheap vaccum).
Heather Roberts Halliday
I love your post! (and I feel a little famous!) I am still wishing a little bit that I hadn't got that USB drive unjammed from the hose. But you have inspired me to name my Dyson.
Post a Comment