Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trader Joe's



Once we a week we visit this lovely establishment...Trader Joe's. The kids love it just as much as "Bee Jay's!" (BJ's Wholesale) Why do they love it? At the cashier there are BALLOONS!!!!



This is a blessing and a curse.

1. I have to endure the repeated calls and shouts for a "BALLOON" whenever we round the isle at the front of the store. The kids are practically jumping out of the cart with out-stretched arms.

2. I have to tie the balloon to the kids clothes or arm. Nicolas let his go once we left the store the first time and this little piggy screamed "BALLOON!" ALL the way home.

3. For the rest of the day the kids are completely and totally entertained by their balloons and I have time to MYSELF!

4. After a day... the balloons become more of a problem. The kids want to take them everywhere and that is not always convenient. The helium is gone and I have to find a way to dispose of them without the kids noticing...NOT!

No comments: