
(picture from Intelli-tunes by: Ron Brown)
Sing it if you know it...
I said a boom chicka-boom!
(Children repeat)
I said a boom chicka-boom!
(Children repeat)
I said a boom-chicka-rocka-chicka-rocka-chicka-boom!
(Children repeat)
Uh huh!
(Children repeat)
Oh yeah!
(Children repeat)
One more time...(name a style i.e. Underwater Style)
(Children repeat)
I taught this to the kids last week and it has been a hit. They shout out, "Let's do it Underwater style! Race Car style! Barn Yard style!" It has been a lot of fun.
Darrel asked me if this was a real song or something I made up. Obviously he never went to Girls Camp.
3 comments:
Oh, the memories. I am so happy to know that despite geographical differences we both know the same girls camp song. :-)
I love this!!! You are such a great mom! YAY for girls camp!
I have never done this with my boys. What a great song to teach them. Thanks for the reminder of such a fun thing!
Post a Comment