
If you were two...
saw this red box on the wall...
discovered it was within your reach...
and had an inviting lever that seemed to call out "pull me"...
What would you do?
Come on... it's a no brainer.
I think all the Freeman children have learned a VERY important lesson after today's fire alarm drama. We hope it NEVER happens again.
7 comments:
We have done it twice!
Looks like my hubby already told you. But yes, we have been there done that. And then a few years later decided to go through it again.
This is when you laugh and tell people that life with many young children is always exciting!
That is so sad and so Hillarious mixed all into one!
Oh my! Where were you?
oh no! that lever is really at a low height, isn't it? maybe when they build the addition they can move it to higher spot or have a child-proof box around it.
Lauren-We were at church saturday practicing for our Primary Sacrament Song. The alarm really scared the kids. It was a bit of a panic at first. I didn't know what to do at but my friend thought it would be a good idea to call 911 and report that it was not an emergency. If we had not done that they would have sent FOUR trucks to the church! Instead, only one came. What a spectacle!
Nicole, I finally got a minute to check out your blog. It's been months. You are so cute and clever and I miss you soooooo much. Church isn't the same without you there and your wonderful family. I'm soooo sorry about the fire alarm and soooooooo excited about another boy for you! Daryl will survive. She is a super good sister and so mothering just like you. I love you Nicole!!!
Post a Comment