Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Follow-up on the Garden

So, I started the post about the garden poem/mural and then we all got sick and are still sick. However, I am feeling better and while the house is completely silent and I can deprive myself of more sleep, I thought I would complete what I started.

This room has become a "family Room" of sorts. It breathes creativity and we love spending time in it. It gets lots of natural light. Especially during the winter months, it is refreshing to have a room in the house that draws in so much natural light. We read, color, cut paper, craft, watch DVD's, blog and play of course, in this room. Every home should have a room like this. It has taken me two years to create it but, it was worth the wait.

Here are the kiddies in our "Family Room".

1 comment:

Emily Norby said...

Love it! You, even in a sick and sleep-deprived state, are full of talent. I wouldn't mind seeing more...