Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Should Have Been A Cowboy


Five months ago, I couldn't get my boys to wear these cowboy hats for anything. It was Halloween and they were NOT interested. Now, they love them. They wore them around the house all day and even continued to wear them in the truck when we went out to run errands. I love my kids. I need to enjoy being a mother more often. Stop worrying about the kitchen floor, has anybody seen it? So what, if you can't fold this weeks laundry because last weeks is STILL there. Yes, I know the playroom looks like a hurricane has struck it. For pete sake, Nicole... ENJOY your KIDS! Nothing else matters.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big your kids are! I've seen you a time or two over the last year, but I guess I didn't realize I hadn't seen your kids! Holy cow! Where did time go?

Fisher Family said...

Well said! My kitchen floor needs some work and I hear you about the laundry. At least it's clean and on the floor. Enjoy those little buckaroos.