I have always wanted to have a large family. I grew up with one sister and we had a ton of cousins as our parents were both the oldest of seven children. I loved getting together with everyone. It was fun as a kid. Now that I am a parent...having a large family is WAY more challenging than I EVER thought it would be. Sure, there are days when I think to myself, "what were you thinking!?!?" Then, there are days when I make my little boy laugh and smile and I think," How could I ever live without him". With each of my children, they bring an added dimension to my life that no other human or non-human thing on earth could ever give me. So, when I have a rough day and think I am going to lose my mind, I'll remember moments like this and many others to gain a proper perspective. It's ALL worth it.
I love you Spencer!
10 comments:
He is the sweetest! I want to pinch his cheeks! I can't wait to see you guys on the 25th!!
Hi Nicole!! I didnt know you had a blog!! I have one too! http://razberrybaby.blogspot.com/
This is Amy by the way! Last time
I saw you was at Goldens wedding when you were about to burst with your twins! I had no idea you had another one since then! Congrats! He is adorable!!
Hey Nicole--I'm in town for the next week or so. We were thinking of hitting the science center--want to meet up?
email me, erin at kimhansen dot com
I was laughing even before I read what you wrote!!! I'm still laughing at the thought of those photos!
Look at those cheeks and esp. those dimples. Who couldn't smile after seeing such a sweet face. So cute.
Spencer is adorable! Luke is about to turn 2 and I miss having a little baby. BTW ... I LOVED the Science center too. I found out about one in Leeds that I think I am going to take the kids too soon.
You're awesome Nicole, what a sweet little face on little Spencer, if he gets any cutter he's gonna pop! Love you guys!
I LOVE those pictures! He is getting so big and is wonderfully smiley! I was excited to see your blog (through Krista's blogroll)...do you mind if I put a link to it on our blog??
Nicole!!! How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever. Of course i guess that happens when you move far away:) Your kids are so cute! Drop me a line some time:)
Who can resist those cheeks? Cute smile
Post a Comment