This was my first time attending the Easter Egg Roll at the White House. We really enjoyed ourselves. I was amazed at how organized and orderly the whole event was. There were coloring activiites, story times, musical performances, Disney Personalities there, and lots more.
There were so many people there, I didn't dare take the kids out of the stroller. But they still enjoyed the ride and the scenery.
Corey was smiling at the dancers on stage singing silly songs about exercise and nutrition.
Nic was enjoying the dancing and music as well. It was a lot colder than we wanted but not too bad.
Daryl stood with Raggedy Ann and Andy for a photo. For my first birthday, my mom made me a life -size Raggedy Ann Doll. For Daryl's first birthday, I did the same for her.

It was a fun day and I recommend any who can attend to check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment