She is sooooooo beautiful! Nicole I am in total awe of my new niece. This takes me right back to the excitement of our Baby D being born. She was a little angel that day, and so is Lilly. You now have 2 fabulous daughters, you've joined the club! I can't wait to meet her. We love you guys!
I saw these pictures and tears came to my eyes. I'm so happy for you. Lilly doesn't know what a wonderful family and the best mother ever that she gets to have! Congratulations, hermana. I do want to come up before you start the trek up to Maine. Love you!
6 comments:
She is sooooooo beautiful! Nicole I am in total awe of my new niece. This takes me right back to the excitement of our Baby D being born. She was a little angel that day, and so is Lilly. You now have 2 fabulous daughters, you've joined the club! I can't wait to meet her. We love you guys!
Congratulations! Based on her good looks, she'll fit right in!
congrats! those chubby little cheeks! that hair! she's adorable! (and I LOVE the name lillian!) Way to go! #5....i'm in awe!
She is gorgeous Nicole! Congrats!
she's a little doll!!! Congratulations!
I saw these pictures and tears came to my eyes. I'm so happy for you. Lilly doesn't know what a wonderful family and the best mother ever that she gets to have! Congratulations, hermana. I do want to come up before you start the trek up to Maine. Love you!
Post a Comment