
Let me just continue to decompress...
I am not anxious to leave Maryland or our family and friends.
I AM anxious to move beyond this brick wall I feel before me. Which means we need to leave Maryland, settle into our new house, get beyond the first six weeks of having a newborn and begin living without boxes! All of this anxiety is due to the anticipation of our baby and the changes that quickly follow. It's finally hitting me ya'll!
I know the grass is NOT greener on the other side so help me relax and just enjoy the next three days before our newest member arrives and we are thrown into a whirlwind again. I'm not even going to talk about all the things I want (which is the above description in detail). I'll simply focus on the moment...
Laundry
sink of dishes
vacuuming
bathrooms
Let me stop! As you can see I am anxious to do all those things which is why I am on the computer while the kids are happily watching Tarzan when I could be getting a lot accomplished.
Sigh...
What did I say earlier, oh yea, "It's all going to be alright."
No comments:
Post a Comment