I want to thank Amanda for her post that has given me so much to think about and cherish. The story of Eliot Hartman Mooney is so amazing and I admire his parents. Amazing examples. My heart is so full. Note to self:
This life is short. We each have our troubles. Make each day a gift, a wonderful gift to ourselves and those around us. I cannot put into words adequately all that I feel. I love my husband. I love my children and I pray that we make it through the next 18 days with gratitude as we look forward to being reunited as a family again. I am grateful for five healthy children. I hope to be more conscience of how great of a blessing this is. I hope to be more patient, more loving, more thoughtful, more everything with them. They are children of our Heavenly Father and he has entrusted me to be their mother here on earth. Love them. Love them. Love them. Everyday. In every way.
99 Balloons are the number of balloons dispersed at Eliot's funeral to symbolize each day of his life.
No comments:
Post a Comment